We’re takin’ the mystery out of disability history!
Disability Network Southwest Michigan is pleased to bring you Disability Q & A to test your knowledge of disability-related topics. We post questions on Facebook and provide a link for you to check the answer and learn more about each topic.
Q: How many US presidents can you name who had a disability during office?
A: We found these ten:
- William Jefferson Clinton (hearing disability)
- Ronald Reagan (hearing disability)
- John F. Kennedy (learning disability & chronic pain)
- Dwight D. Eisenhower (learning disability)
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt (polio)
- Woodrow Wilson (learning disability)
- Abraham Lincoln (mental illness)
- James Madison (epilepsy)
- Thomas Jefferson, (learning disability)
- George Washington (learning disability)
Follow this link to learn more about US Presidents with disabilities.
Follow us on Facebook to play along with Disability Q&A!
You can view previous Disability Q&A postings by going to our News page and sorting on the category “Q&A” in the right hand column.