Disability Network Southwest Michigan has developed this NEW presentation to help celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the American’s with Disabilities Act. In this interactive webinar you will learn:
- The disability rights advocacy that lead to the passing of the ADA
- The 5 titles of the ADA and what they cover
- Why the ADA is called “the civil rights law for people with disabilities”
This online event is being hosted as part of Disability Network Southwest Michigan’s 2020/30 Celebration of the 30th anniversary of the signing of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Follow this link for information on all of our 2020/30 events.
This event is being offered online at the following times:
- Tuesday, July 14th 2:00 to 4:00
- Thursday, July 16th 9:00 to 11:00
What is the ADA is an interactive webinar; participation in this event is available through an internet connection or a phone call. Space is limited, so please register in advance below.
Complete and submit the registration form below and we will send you the access information for this webinar.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this webinar, please follow this link to email Miranda or call her at 269-345-1516 x120.