EQUITY. INCLUSION. BELONGING. ACCESS.
Welcome to Disability network southwest michigan
Paving the Way to Self Determination Training Series
Our Vision is a community that values disability as human diversity, free of attitudinal barriers, where all people benefit with full access and inclusion.
We educate and connect people with disabilities to resources while advocating social change.
- Disability is best understood by people who experience it.
- Disability is a natural part of the human condition.
- A disability doesn’t exist until someone encounters a barrier.
- Partnering with others is the best way to create change.
- The language we use to describe disability is powerful.
Join us for one of our peer support groups and connect with others.
Taking time for conversation and laughter is good for the soul!