EQUITY. INCLUSION. BELONGING. ACCESS.
Welcome to Disability network southwest michigan
Serving Barry, Berrien, Branch, Calhoun, Cass, Kalamazoo, St. Joseph & Van Buren Counties
Paving the Way to Self Determination Training Series
A fully accessible community where disability is valued as human diversity and everyone belongs.
We are people with disabilities advancing justice, access, and inclusion for the Disability Community.
- Disability is best understood by people who experience it.
- Disability is a natural part of the human condition.
- A disability doesn’t exist until someone encounters a barrier.
- Partnering with others is the best way to create change.
- The language we use to describe disability is powerful.
Join us for one of our peer support groups and connect with others.
Taking time for conversation and laughter is good for the soul!