Disability Network Southwest Michigan offers a comprehensive benefits package beyond wages or salary. Disability Network Southwest Michigan reserves the right to change benefits at any time.
Full Time Benefits:
The agency’s benefits package for full-time employees who work 30 or more hours per week includes:
- Medical / Dental /Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Employer Contribution of up to 4% of wages or salary
- Paid Time Off (PTO) starting at 162.5 hours annually for new employees working 40 hours per week and increasing to 201.50 hours annually when a new employee enters their second year of employment. Employees working 30 or more hours per week are eligible for PTO commensurate with the hours per week they are scheduled to work.
- Paid Holidays (New Year’s Day, MLK Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Winter Break of 3 Business Days between December 25 and December 31, New Year’s Eve, Floating Holiday)
- Paid Bereavement Days
- Optional Short Term Disability Insurance
Disability Network Southwest Michigan offers part-time employees who work 20-29 hours per week with the following benefits:
- Retirement Plan with Employer Contribution of up to 4% of wages
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays commensurate with the hours per week they are scheduled to work