Join us online for the second annual Nothing About Us Without Us Virtual Film Festival. All films presented feature a disability theme and reflect the values of the Independent Living Movement. The film festival will conclude Thursday afternoon with a presentation and open conversation about disability and the media.
Tuesday, April 19
• Film: Great Fight for Disability Rights 10:00am — 11:30am
• Film: Who Am I to Stop It 12:30pm — 3:00pm
Wednesday, April 20
• Film: Off the Rails 10:00am — 12:30pm
• Film: On the Outs 1:30pm — 3:00pm
Thursday, April 21
• Film: Bottom Dollars 10:00am — 12:00pm
• Presentation: Disability & The Media 1:00pm — 4:00pm
All events are free and open to the public. Sign up for as many events as you like. Follow this link to register online or contact Eliot Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org or (734) 971-0277 x52.
This event is a collaboration of Disability Network Southwest Michigan and the Arbor Center for Independent Living.