Grab your lunch and join us online to take a deeper dive into the disability rights movement. Each month we will highlight the disability experience through the lens of access and inclusion. We invite you to join us to brush up on your knowledge or learn about the topic for the first time.
All of our Access & Inclusion Lunch & Learn sessions will take place online from 12:00 to 1:00 PM. Next up in 2022:
- January 18: Housing Inequality (registration closed)
- February 15: Marriage Inequality (registration closed)
- March 15: Income Inequality (registration closed)
- April 12: Education Inequality (registration closed)
- May 3: Healthcare Inequality (registration closed)
- June 14: Allyship (registration closed)
Participation in this event is available through an internet connection or a phone call. Please register in advance below. Disability Network Southwest Michigan believes all people deserve full access and inclusion in our programs and services and will make every effort to secure necessary accommodations for participants in our events. Please register as soon as possible if you will require an accommodation to participate.
Registration is now closed
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this webinar, please follow this link to email Miranda or call her at 269-345-1516 x120.