RAMP-A-THON supports our Ramp Up program which builds or purchases ramps and other home modifications for people with mobility disabilities in Southwest Michigan.
With your help, we can . . .
- Provide greater independence for people with disabilities
- Help people connect to their communities
- Allow more people to be part of their local economy
- Support people who want to remain living in their own home
- Create more accessible housing in our communities
Ramps are expensive—the average cost of building materials for a ramp can be $2,500. Many of the people who need them most are on a fixed income and cannot afford to purchase materials or hire a contractor. The Ramp Up program ensures people with disabilities can live independently in their homes.
Corporate Sponsorship Levels:
- Name listed on printed materials
- website, social media, email banners
- Logo presented on printed materials, website, social media, email banner
- Logo presented on printed materials, website, social media, email banners,
- Build-site signage
- Podcast features
Use the form below or contact Maragret Thurmand ( 269-345-1516 x101) to become a RAMP-A-THON sponsor or to learn more about it.