Everyone needs to prepare for emergencies, yet most of us don’t think about it until we are in crisis mode. This webinar will help you make an emergency plan for your household, including sheltering in place.
Whether an emergency forces you to leave your home or stay in it, you can feel secure knowing you have a plan. In this webinar you will learn:
- How to make a household go/stay kit
- What to expect from emergency responders
- How COVID-19 impacts emergency planning
- How to prepare for your access needs in an emergency
- How assistive technology can support you in an emergency
This webinar will be offered at the following times:
- Monday, November 9, 2020 at 10:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
- Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 1:30 – 3:30 PM
Participation in this event is available through an internet connection or a phone call. Space is limited, so please register in advance below.
(Registration is now closed.)
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this webinar, please follow this link to email Max or call them at 269-345-1516 x126.